On 3 Public Relations (On3PR) presents the G6 campaign finance report. State candidates had until midnight Friday, October 30 to report everything raised and spent through Thursday, October 29, 2020 – the final report prior to the November 3 general election.
To access the comprehensive spreadsheet, only available at On 3 Public Relations, click here.
Top Five in Senate Contributions:
- Candidate Jason Brodeur, REP, District 9 / $1,025,935.31
- Candidate Ana Maria Rodriguez, REP, District 39 / $860,103.38
- Sen. Jose Javier Rodriguez, DEM, District 37 / $793,789.06
- Candidate Loranne Ausley, DEM, District 3 / $673,738.34
- Candidate Ray Rodrigues, REP, District 27 / $615,285.30
Top Five in House Contributions:
- Rep. Daniel Perez, REP, District 116 / $632,733.72
- Rep. Jackie Toledo, REP, District 60 / $581,913.97
- Candidate Kayser Enneking, DEM, District 21 / $523,692.97
- Rep. David Smith, REP, District 28 / $502,645.00
- Rep. Chip LaMarca, REP, District 93 / $494,774.40
On3PR begins its 7th election cycle in providing these exclusive campaign finance reports to clients, colleagues, members of the media and those interested in tracking campaign contribution and expenditure totals.