On 3 Public Relations (On3PR) presents the G4 campaign finance report. State candidates had until midnight Friday, October 9 to report everything raised and spent through Friday, October 2, 2020 – 31 days until the November 3 general election.
To access the comprehensive spreadsheet, only available at On 3 Public Relations, click here.
- Monday, Oct. 19 / Begin Early Voting
- Sunday, Nov. 1 / End Early Voting (some counties end Sat., Oct. 31)
- Tuesday, Nov. 3 / General Election
Top Five in Senate Contributions:
- Candidate Jason Brodeur, REP, District 9 / $860,655.31
- Candidate Ana Maria Rodriguez, REP, District 39 / $728,537.18
- Sen. Jose Javier Rodriguez, DEM, District 37 / $640,425.21
- Candidate Loranne Ausley, DEM, District 3 / $592,016.15
- Candidate Ray Rodrigues, REP, District 27 / $565,585.30
Top Five in House Contributions:
- Rep. Daniel Perez, REP, District 116 / $558,083.72
- Rep. Jackie Toledo, REP, District 60 / $464,954.97
- Candidate Kayser Enneking, DEM, District 21 / $440,139.27
- Candidate Allison Tant, DEM, District 9 / $431,112.53
- Rep. David Smith, REP, District 28 / $429,755.00
On3PR begins its 7th election cycle in providing these exclusive campaign finance reports to clients, colleagues, members of the media and those interested in tracking campaign contribution and expenditure totals.